Key outcomes we want for every child
For every child that takes part in Children’s University, we want the following outcomes:
- They feel they have grown in confidence and self-belief
- They have enjoyed new experiences, in new places and want to keep exploring
- They believe they have a broader range of essential skills
- They feel empowered to make positive choices about their future
- They see learning that is fun, aspirational and lifelong
- They feel their eyes have been opened to a multiplicity of learning activities and opportunities
- They feel celebrated for their commitment to learning by their family, school and community.
St. Cedd’s are members of the Children’s University and we encourage our children to take part. All children who join have an individually numbered ‘Passport to Learning’ which they use to record the learning activities they complete outside of school.
Children will be able to collect learning stamps from their after-school clubs and in activities happening in the local community, as well as through taking part in in Children’s University Challenges. Celebrating achievement is important. The children work towards National Children’s University Awards which will be presented at a CU Graduation Ceremony.
Children’s University Passports are available to purchase via School Money.